Credentials: M.Tech, B.Tech
Position title: Research Assistant
Room 2018, Mechanical Engineering Building, 1513 University Ave, Madison, WI 53706
- Direct-Injection Engine Research Consortium (DERC)
- ERC Symposium 2017
- Personal Homepage
I am currently studying the physics of primary atomization of liquid sprays in a gas medium. I am using highly resolved Volume of Fluid (VoF) simulations for the study. I am also working on analysis and development of multiphase flow solvers aimed towards high fidelity simulations of high speed liquid atomization and other similar processes.
- CFD Software Development Intern, ANSYS (San Diego, CA)
- Intern, Simulation Team, Bosch (Coimbatore, India)
- Head, Department Academic Mentorship Program, IIT Bombay
- Volunteer, Avanti Fellows (Bombay, India)
Agarwal, A., and M. Trujillo. High Fidelity Simulations of Nozzle Internal Flow and Its Effect on Breakup Behavior. 2019.
University Wisconsin-MadisonRead more